Frontier Developments have confirmed that Coaster Crazy Deluxe is on its way to the Wii U eShop. The game tasks players with creating roller coasters to keep "the Crazies" happy. Here's an excerpt from the press release which should give you an idea of what to expect.
The Crazies are demanding customers but keeping them happy earns players kudos and gems; for example:
- Can you make your coaster fast enough to get the Speed Freak surfing with delight?
- Can you keep G-forces low enough to prevent the Professor’s Nitro Glycerin from exploding?
- Can you beat a coaster score before the Zombie starts infecting other passengers?
- Can you do all that at the same time?
Coaster Crazy Deluxe Features:
· Unparalleled ease of 3D coaster building
· Unlock special pieces, coaster cars and track to build ever more insane creations in 10 regions across the globe
· Online leaderboards for players to share coasters and earn in-game currency
· Coaster building sandbox
· Daily Challenges to earn kudos and gems
Coaster Crazy Deluxe will be available only on Nintendo eShop, pricing and release date to be announced soon.
The original version was released on iOS and seems like a perfect fit for the GamePad. As you'd expect, players use the touchscreen for creating the coasters, and they can also use it take a look around the virtual world by moving the controller.
Trailer after the break.