|Time for a patch.|
Developer Two Tribes have announced that they have finished work on an update for their Wii U eShop title Toki Tori 2. The patch makes some improvements to the game and fixes a few glitches as well. One area in the game has been causing players to get stuck, and new hints have been added to help them get on their way again.
Here are the full release notes:
- Improved the flow of the game after reaching the room with the ‘thing’
- Added another super-secret area
- Fixed a bug where Toki Tori was invisible after returning to the game
- Fades between levels now fade the audio too
- Simplified the puzzle in the underwater passage
- Fixed an issue when the TokiDex was completed in the photo room
- Some back- and foreground elements got a fresh coat of paint
- When all the collectibles in a level (or the entire game) are collected a melody will play to notify the player
- Fixed a rare bug where the player completed the game, but the end scene wouldn’t trigger
- Various level tweaks, based on Miiverse feedback
According to the blog post, the patch has already been sent to Nintendo for approval and should be available within a few weeks. The company says "A second patch/update is also planned, but that will take a lot more time, as it will be more involving." You can check out the post in its entirety via the source link below. If you have not bought the game and are considering a purchase, you should check out Kwing's video review.
Source: Two Tribes