Target has dropped the price of the Wii U Basic Set to $239.99, well below the suggested retail price of $299.99. This is possibly the lowest price for the console seen in North America so far.
In addition, many games for the system have been reduced as well, including the following:
- Assassin's Creed 3 for $29.99 (regularly $49.99)
- Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two for $29.99 (regularly $59.99)
- FIFA Soccer 13 for $29.99 (regularly $53.99)
- Madden NFL 13 for $29.99 (regularly $39.99)
- Nintendo Land for $39.99 (regularly $53.99)
- Rabbids Land for $29.99 (regularly $45.19)
- Wii U Sing Party for $39.99 (regularly $59.99)
It's worth noting that the Deluxe Set is still priced at $349.99, as sales of that model have been much stronger. You can check out all of the deals via the source link below.
Source: Wii U - Target