Developer Black Forest Games has confirmed that the Wii U version of Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is scheduled for release on the North American eShop on Thursday, September 5th. The game is priced at $14.99 and features a new "Easy" mode along with the standard "Hardcore" and "Uberhardcore Modes." In addition, it supports Off-TV Play so you won't even need a TV.
Here's an excerpt from the press release about what it has to offer.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams Wii U Features
• Mobile – fully playable on the Wii U GamePad.
• Casual welcome – New easy mode for casual gamers. Hardcore and Uberhardcore Mode still supported.
• Challenging Levels – Discover three distinctive worlds with 23 challenging levels. Each one transforms from fluffy nightmare to spooky dream by a push of a button.
• Personal Style – Whether you like speed run through each of the amazing levels or take your time exploring even the last secret of Giana's dreams. It's up to you.
• Lush graphics – Detailed landscapes morph from lush, colorful surroundings to surreal, spiky nightmare worlds. It doesn't matter how often you'll see it, you'll detect new details every time.
• Amazing puzzles – Blocked pathways open up when Giana transforms: pretty flower beds mutate to thorn covered bushes and diamonds can only be collected in one form or the other.
• Legendary Soundtrack – listen to Chris Hülsbeck's tunes changing from Chiptune to the metal riffs from SID-Rockers Machinae Supremacy.
• Epic battles – from vicious gargoyles to magnificent boss-monsters. You'll need every trick in your sleeves to master all the challenges that lie ahead of Giana.
You can find a gameplay trailer after the break.